Wiley Hart Butterfly Sapphire Women's Earrings in 14K White Gold or Silver
With artful designs, unparalleled sparkle, and simply stunning color, our eye-catching wedding earrings will turn heads. Every pair of our wedding earrings is handmade Silver or 14K Gold, which is 100% safe and easy for your skin. We look forward to making a beautiful pair of wedding earrings for you.
Total Weight: 11.00g Metal: 14K White Gold, or 14K White Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
Center Stone Stone Type: Lab Created Sapphire Stone Cut: Pear Cut Stone Color: Diamond White Stone Weight: 1.33 Carat
Side Stones Stone Type: Lab Created Sapphire Stone Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
Do you know there are 10 different types of diamond cuts (aka diamond shapes) - the same applies to sapphire and other precious gemstones ? Each cut creates a distinct kind of sparkle, and represents a unique personality.
In this article, we will explain each type of cuts and their implied meanings. Hope it would help you find the perfect ring, either an engagement ring, a wedding ring, an anniversary ring or a fashion ring!
At Wiley Hart, our craftsmen carefully cut each sapphire stone in precision - it's the precision on angle, proportion, symmetry and polish that brings out the stone's best brilliance and light-reflecting sparkle. Our sapphire never loses its beauty and sparkle once it's cut, which is why we offer lifetime warranty on any piece of our jewelry.
Round brilliant cut is by far the most popular stone cut as more than half of all engagement rings feature a round brilliant cut center stone. The round shape is designed to allow for maximum sparkle from every angle and offer timeless beauty.
Best for: women who love classics and simple romance. If you're really not sure what style she prefers, it's hard to go wrong with the timeless round center stone. Some celebrities who have been given round diamond engagement rings are Madonna, Barbara Streisand and Mary J. Blige.
Princess cut diamond or sapphire is stylish and contemporary, yet feminine and delicate. The unique square shape makes it a favorite fancy diamond shape for engagement rings. While the sparkle of other stones is displayed mainly in the center, princess cut stones show distinct colors in each of the corners.
Best for: women who are trendy and lively. Some celebrities who have princess diamond engagement rings are Jessica Biel and Christine Baumgartner.
Radiant cut diamond or sapphire features trimmed corners, which combines the elegance of the princess cut with the brilliance of the round cut. Because it takes the best of each, the radiant cut displays incredible brilliance, fire, and scintillation.
Best for: women who likes a unique style. A celebrity who was given a radiant diamond for her engagement ring was Jennifer Lopez.
4. Asscher Cut - Modern Vintage, Dramatic, Elegant
Asscher cut diamond or sapphire has step-like facets with trimmed corners, but is square in shape. If you love vintage jewelry from the Art Deco period, it’s likely that Asscher cut gemstones are among your favorites.
Bests for: The woman who enjoys a vintage look with a sparkly twist. In the show Sex and the City, Carrie Bradshaw modeled an asscher-cut diamond when she got engaged to Aidan Shaw.
The cushion cut is a timeless cut that has earned its name for its pillow shape. Cushion cut gemstones tend to have impeccable brilliance and clarity in their appearance which can be attributed to their rounded corners and larger facets. It is a sophisticated and elegant shape that suits any finger and its popularity is set to remain.
Best for: women who hold traditional values, and consider themselves to be fashionable and romantic. Some celebrities who have cushion diamond engagement rings are Brooke Shields, Jennifer Garner, and Giuliana Rancic.
Oval cut diamond or sapphire has a classic appearance with a modern twist! It is a popular cut in all types of jewelry, especially in engagement rings, making it easy to match with other jewelry. It has an incredible brilliance, similar to the round brilliant cut, but also has the advantage of accentuating long, slender finders.
Best for: women who appreciate classics but also like to express individuality and creativity. Some celebrities with oval diamond engagement rings are Kate Middleton, Toni Braxton, and Katie Holmes.
7. Emerald Cut - Art deco, Sophisticated, Glamorous
Emerald cut diamond or sapphire highlights clarity better than any of the other shapes. Its unique step-cut showcases the gemstones' original beauty & precision. The long lines of the stone accentuate its sophistication. You're meant to enjoy it for its depth and luster.
Best for: women who radiate striking sophistication, confidence, and effortless style. A few celebrities with emerald engagement rings are Beyonce, Kate Hudson, and Grace Kelly.
The teardrop style of pear shaped diamond or sapphire is exceptional. The slender pear shape will give fingers and hands a slimmer appearance while creating a soft and delicate look. It's a unique, beautiful shape that excels in a halo setting.
Bests for: women who are elegant, fun and adventurous. Famous pear diamond ring wearers are Catherine Heigl and Anne Hathaway.
A truly eye-catching shape, the marquise cut diamond or sapphire is elongated with pointed ends. It's one of the rarest cuts - definitely the choice for the woman who's unafraid to stand out in a crowd! While certainly not for everyone, the marquise may grow on you with repeated viewings.
Being the ultimate symbol of love, the heart shaped diamond or sapphire is for the true romantic. A stone over 0.5 carat is best - anything smaller and you won't be able to see the beautiful shape. Those who choose heart diamonds are to have something to symbolize their love.
Bests for: women who are sentimental, and hardcore romantic. Celebrities such as Joan Collins and Andrea Hissom wear heart shaped diamond engagement rings.
We stand behind every piece of jewelry we make and want you to be truly happy with your purchase. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of ordering date!
1. The time frame for returns & exchanges must not exceed 30 days from the time the original order was made.
2. Items must be $100 or above after discount applied.
3. All items must be in new and unused condition, including the jewelry, jewelry tag, and jewelry case. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable or exchangeable.
4. For personalized items with engravings, we can't resell them to others so please understand they are not refundable or exchangeable.
5. One customer can only return or exchange one item every 90 days.
1. For jewelry in silver, we provide returns & exchanges for free if you have met above conditions!
2. For jewelry in 14k gold, we charge $300 fee for any returns & exchanges once we have started making your jewelry. Please understand we need to melt down the jewelry and remake it again and the cost of it is $300. We are only charging the cost and aren't making make any profit from it.
1. If your items meet the conditions above, please send us an email at email@example.com with your original order number, and the link of the item you want to exchange to (if applicable). Within 2 business days, we will email you instructions on how to mail your item back.
2. Take your order to the nearest mailing center and simply mail it back to us with a tracking number. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed. We are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments.
3. Once we receive your returned item it’ll be inspected by our quality control department to make sure it is in new and unused condition. If you are returning the item, all refunds will be processed within 1 week after we receive the item, in the form of the original purchase method. If you are looking to exchange an item, we will mail you the new item to the address we mailed the original item. If the item you are exchanging costs less than your original purchase, we will refund you the difference. If it costs more than your original purchase, we will send you a link for you to pay the difference.
We make jewelry that will last a lifetime and stand behind our quality. We are so confident about our product that we offer a lifetime warranty on any of our jewelry that is above $100. Our warranty is so comprehensive that it even covers the center gemstones in engagement rings. No other jeweler offers this level of protection and peace of mind.
What's Free for Life?
Replacing the setting
If you believe your product has a manufacturing defect, you are welcome to send it to us for evaluation. If accepted, we will send you a new one at our expense. If we receive and find that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, we will notify you and let you know the cost of repair or cost to remake if it is not repairable. Please note that each piece of jewelry we sell is handcrafted and made to order. Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship are unique to each item and should be expected. These characteristics are considered part of the character of the item and should not be considered a defect.
Should your stone ever chip or break under ordinary circumstances, we will gladly replace the item at our sole discretion. Normal wear and tear is excluded. We will inspect the damaged stone and if a replacement is necessary, the stone will be replaced with one of similar size and quality.
What's Not Included?
1. Normal wear and tear.
2. Lost, stolen or abused jewelry.
3. Rings that have had work done by other third party jewelers.
Instructions to Use This Service
1. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your original order number, and the service you are requesting.
2. Within 2 business days, we will email you instructions on how to safely mail your item back to us.
3. Take your order to the nearest mailing center and simply mail it back to us.
4. We will inspect the items and email you a timeline for returning your jewelry back to you.
5. Once it is finished, we will mail you back your item at our cost and send you an email for tracking.